Online information source for semiconductor professionals

Tool Order: TSMC purchases more equipment from Applied Materials

17 August 2011 | By Mark Osborne | News > Wafer Processing

Popular articles

Oberai discusses Magma’s move into solar PV yield management space - 29 August 2008

‚??Velocity‚?? the new buzzword in Intel‚??s PQS annual awards - 12 April 2012

Applied Materials adds Jim Rogers to Board of Directors - 29 April 2008

TSMC honors suppliers at annual Supply Chain Management Forum - 03 December 2008

Sematech Litho Forum: Sematech mulling multi-beam mask writer effort - 12 May 2010

Although the bigger value orders seen placed by TSMC in the earlier part of the year have vanished again, Applied Materials is continuing to pick-up regular small to mid-sized equipment orders from the leading foundry.

Recently, TSMC has placed a batch of orders with Applied’s Asian subsidiary, Applied Materials South East Asia Pacific Ltd., worth approximately US$17.8 million.

Normal terms have been applied, which include, 90% of total payment within 30 days after shipment and the remaining 10% within 30 days after acceptance.

Related articles

Order focus: TSMC returns to capital spending foray - 25 May 2011

TSMC kicks-off 2012 with equipment purchase spree - 05 January 2012

Order Focus: TSMC purchases facility and engineering equipment - 15 July 2011

Tool Order: Applied Materials and Novellus rewarded with further purchases from TSMC - 24 February 2012

Tool Order: TSMC places equipment purchases with four suppliers - 07 March 2011

Reader comments

No comments yet!

Post your comment

Name:
Email:
Please enter the word you see in the image below: