Online information source for semiconductor professionals

Tool Order: TSMC purchases equipment from Novellus Systems

11 August 2011 | By Mark Osborne | News > Wafer Processing

Popular articles

Oberai discusses Magma’s move into solar PV yield management space - 29 August 2008

‚??Velocity‚?? the new buzzword in Intel‚??s PQS annual awards - 12 April 2012

Applied Materials adds Jim Rogers to Board of Directors - 29 April 2008

TSMC honors suppliers at annual Supply Chain Management Forum - 03 December 2008

Sematech Litho Forum: Sematech mulling multi-beam mask writer effort - 12 May 2010

Top foundry, TSMC has placed accumulated purchase orders since mid-April worth approximately US$18.6 million with Novellus Systems. Popular with other Taiwan-based IC manufacturers such as TSMC rival, UMC and memory manufacturer, Inotera, officially released purchase orders from TSMC to Novellus have been limited in 2011.

Normal trade terms have been applied to the purchases, which include 90% of total payment within 30 days after shipment and the remaining 10% within 30 days after acceptance.

Related articles

TSMC kicks-off 2012 with equipment purchase spree - 05 January 2012

Tool Order: Applied Materials and Novellus rewarded with further purchases from TSMC - 24 February 2012

Order focus: TSMC returns to capital spending foray - 25 May 2011

Tool Order: Novellus ships 300th SABRE ECD system - 23 September 2008

Tool Order: TSMC places batch of tool orders with KLA-Tencor - 25 July 2011

Reader comments

No comments yet!

Post your comment

Name:
Email:
Please enter the word you see in the image below: